Saturday 7 July 2012

G'Day


Well I guess I could start this blog much like all introduction sessions start...
A pleasant, warm and familiar greeting in my native tongue in attempt to create a safe and comfortable zone for my (non existent ) audience. Check. 


Next, perhaps a brief outline on what I intend to be contained in my blog, followed by the expected outcomes of the said content... 


Only issue is I have no idea what the fuck I'm going to write about or what I'm expecting to happen when I write it. So on that note I think I better conclude this failure of a first post and leave the pressure that starting a blog has behind and jump right into the meaty and hopefully somewhat more interesting content that I wish to provide to my large following of dedicated readers (lol jks). 

4 comments:

  1. It will come to you. Thanks for following.

    Yours,
    Now and Always,
    Afam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I think it's the best intro post I've ever read! It's really quite humorous!
    Following now, by the way :)

    X
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks so much, introductions are always so awkward! Oooh I'll follow you back :) xx

      Delete
  3. Haha girl you will find your way!
    Love,
    http://inass-myfashion.blogspot.nl/
    CHECK MY NEW POST :)

    ReplyDelete